Friday, January 19, 2007,1:07 AM
Blog Tag
So, I’ve been tagged by Ari for this survey. My answers aren’t real deep, more “top of my head” stuff…

1. What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why? (two sentences max)

Being a Children’s Pastor. I got to write my own curriculum, play games, make crafts, and hang out with kids.


2. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? (one sentence max)

Go to movies, - it’s hard with a kid.


3. Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting it off? (one sentence max)

Get in really good shape so that I can control my movements completely.


4. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (two sentences max)

Theology – I feel like such an amateur and would love to have the language and framework to think through things deeply. Writing – I need the discipline to do it more and the practice and control of language as I do it.


5. If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? (two more sentences, max)

I would like to take a class on mythology from C.S. Lewis or J.R.R. Tolkien. I find most ancient mythology boring, but they were both so passionate about it so I would love to learn about it from them.


6. What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?

reserved, creative, passionate


7. Now list two more words you wish described you…

articulate, patient


8. What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes– three sentences max)

Gender equality – this is a cause that would not let go of me and kept pushing me to learn more and fight more.
Reading – I love to read and would be lost without books – stories, theology, history...
Just Food – I keep coming back to issues of fair trade, organic, healthy food; its entering more and more into my world.


9. Write–and answer–one more question that YOU would ask someone (with answer in three sentences max)

What would be your biggest disappointment in regards to your children?

If they joined the military.


So who should I tag??? Let’s go with Mike, Karen, Monaca, and Amy. (but if you really want to be tagged just let me know... ;) )

Labels:

 
posted by Julie at 1:07 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:


--------------