Thursday, September 06, 2007,5:53 PM
Returning to Reality...
So the splint is off. I still can't really use my finger, but the swelling is gone and it actually bends now. I can still barely type, but I don't have that huge splint thingy making all my other fingers completely useless anymore. It's been a really slow week not being able to do anything at all for myself. I discovered I could kinda hold a mass market sized paperback - so I spent the last few days rereading my favorite fantasy series and watching way too many episodes of Heroes. It was fun for about a day, but then being completely helpless, not being able to take care of Emma, not doing anything productive, and having to eat Mike's cooking got old real fast... Anyway, just wanted to give a short update.

Labels:

 
posted by Julie at 5:53 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


--------------