Saturday, September 01, 2007,9:23 AM
Facebook Fun
If you are on Facebook, you might know that one of the trendy new applications is "Compare People." It is the online way of doing what we all do in real life - namely compare and stratify people. The way it works is that you are asked a question (Who is smarter? for example) and then forced to choose between two of your Facebook friends chosen randomly. I added the application, but have yet to actually compare anyone because I can't bring myself to answer the choices they give me. I figure this idea might be great if you are dealing with just your high school or college friends, but it gets a bit weird when you have mostly online friends on your list. Some are just strange - like do I really want to answer if my brother or my brother-in-law is sexier? But some of the questions end up just being funny in the really odd sort of way. So here are a few of the most amusing questions I've been asked -

Who is more likely to win in a fight? - Sonja Andrews or Makeesha Fisher

Who has a better body? - Benjamin Ady or Hemant Mehta

Who is a better catch? - Steve Knight or Ryan Notton

Who has prettier eyes? - Spencer Burke or Brian McLaren

Who would I rather kiss? - Brother Maynard or Will Samson

Who is a better dancer? - Scot McKnight or Tony Jones


So anyone willing to venture answers? :)

Labels:

 
posted by Julie at 9:23 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


5 Comments:


  • At 9/01/2007 11:06:00 AM, Blogger Mpromptu

    Hemant has a better body! That was an easy one.

    -- Hemant

     
  • At 9/01/2007 12:29:00 PM, Blogger BeckyMPH

    I'm sure Ryan is a nice guy, but I think Steve Knight is the better catch - and I should know since I am the one who caught him!

     
  • At 9/01/2007 02:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    LOL ...

    I'm pretty sure Mak could take me any day of the week. But I wouldn't want to test it ;-)

     
  • At 9/01/2007 05:56:00 PM, Blogger Sarah Notton

    I think we need a Scot McKnight/Tony Jones Dance-Off video on YouTube before we can really make a fair assessment. :-)

    And I gotta go with Ryan as the better catch... sorry, Becky. ;-)

     
  • At 9/01/2007 08:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You really need to laugh at those things! I tried this quiz too and kept getting stranger questions that I couldn't answer, until I was stymied having to decide if I'd rather kiss you or Makeesha. I mean, I'd pick either of you over Will, but I was pretty much getting weirded out by then so I just had a laugh and aborted the quiz.

     
--------------