Friday, February 09, 2007,12:39 AM
Too tired to think...
So I've been fairly brain dead this week (and dealing with computer drama). There are these blogs posts I meant to write, but which have yet to make it out of my head. Maybe later, but for now you get cute Emma pics. This is a typical meal with Emma - she is in the toddler "do it myself" stage (I wish I had pictures of her trying to eat her vegetable soup with her hands...). Anyway, I think this was her attempt with Seven Layered Dip...

Labels: ,

 
posted by Julie at 12:39 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 8/05/2011 03:20:00 AM, Anonymous Prom Dresses Uk

    Bridesmaids usually play an important role in assisting the bride process her dream wedding. To pay them back, you should pick out bridesmaid dresses that will let them shine as well. There are still many other eye-catching bridesmaid dresses uk that are suitable for your outdoor wedding and make your bridesmaid satisfied. Cheap bridesmaid dresses with halter top and short strapless pleated dress are all good options. With dresses like these, your bridesmaids are sure to be the life of the party on the biggest day of your life.

     
--------------