Friday, July 06, 2007,2:28 PM
Shuffle
So another meme. Sonja tagged me, but this one is easy. Here are the rules. Just write down the first 10 songs that your iPod plays when it’s on shuffle. So I grabbed my old school ipod shuffle (that I got free by clicking on one of those spam "get a free ipod" ads, honestly) and played along. My songs -

1. Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield. Nice song. Good lyrics. If only it wasn't played like every other song on the radio.

2. Jack and Jill Went Up the Hill - Kindermusik Peekaboo I Love You CD - So Emma has music on the ipod too. Its really annoying if I'm at the gym and forget that...

3. Come Back to Texas - Bowling for Soup. The anthem for misplaced Texans everywhere. And yes, the Mexican food does suck north of Texas.

4. Grace Like Rain - Todd Agnew. A worship song I actually like.

5. Ithaca - Jake Armerding. Speaking of longing for home...

6. The Saints Are Coming - U2 and Green Day. Fantastic song. The video with its ironic commentary on Katrina is a must see.

7. Turkish Delight - David Crowder Band from the Narnia soundtrack. Fun song.

8. Waiting for a Miracle - David Wilcox. A nice song about faith from one of my absolute favorite artists.

9. I'm a Bitch - Meredith Brooks. Probably the best workout song ever.

10. Hurt - Johnny Cash. Great song and and incredibly poignant music video.

hmm... I'll tag Karen since I know she likes music, and Mike just to get back at him (no really I would love to see what happens when you set all those sermons to shuffle...), and well anyone else who has an ipod and wants to play.

Labels:

 
posted by Julie at 2:28 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


4 Comments:


  • At 7/06/2007 05:55:00 PM, Blogger gerbmom

    OK - I played. Don't tell Mike - I didn't do his meme......

     
  • At 7/07/2007 01:12:00 AM, Blogger Erin

    "Unwritten" is my theme song - it was one of my very first posts...and I fell in love with it almost a year before it got airplay here in the states...although it made me really sad when it was so overplayed that I almost got sick of it.

    Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has "Bitch" on her playlist.

     
  • At 7/07/2007 08:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I love seeing what everyone else has in their playlists. It gives me new stuff to look for in iTunes ;-) ...

    Thanks for playing along ..

     
  • At 7/07/2007 02:33:00 PM, Blogger Julie

    "Bitch" is just too perfect of a song some days...

     
--------------