So another meme. Sonja
tagged me, but this one is easy. Here are the rules. Just write down the first 10 songs that your iPod plays when it’s on shuffle. So I grabbed my old school ipod shuffle (that I got free by clicking on one of those spam "get a free ipod" ads, honestly) and played along. My songs -
1. Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
. Nice song. Good lyrics. If only it wasn't played like every other song on the radio.
2. Jack and Jill Went Up the Hill - Kindermusik
Peekaboo I Love You CD - So Emma has music on the ipod too. Its really annoying if I'm at the gym and forget that...
3. Come Back to Texas - Bowling for Soup
. The anthem for misplaced Texans everywhere. And yes, the Mexican food does suck north of Texas.
4. Grace Like Rain - Todd Agnew
. A worship song I actually like.
5. Ithaca - Jake Armerding
. Speaking of longing for home...
6. The Saints Are Coming - U2 and Green Day. Fantastic song. The video
with its ironic commentary on Katrina is a must see.
7. Turkish Delight - David Crowder Band
from the Narnia soundtrack. Fun song.
8. Waiting for a Miracle - David Wilcox
. A nice song about faith from one of my absolute favorite artists.
9. I'm a Bitch - Meredith Brooks
. Probably the best workout song ever.
10. Hurt - Johnny Cash
. Great song and and incredibly poignant music video
hmm... I'll tag Karen
since I know she likes music, and Mike
just to get back at him (no really I would love to see what happens when you set all those sermons to shuffle...), and well anyone else who has an ipod and wants to play.
Labels: Fun Stuff