Monday, June 11, 2007,10:16 AM
Yes, I Am A Nerd
A few fun blog things today.

Nerd test - How Nerdy Are You (HT - Songs of Unforgetting) -

I am nerdier than 79% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!


And to prove that I am indeed a nerd -
Trekkie Test

NerdTests.com User Test: The Trekkie Test.
What does it mean? You know Trek, and you love it. You may not dress up in uniform every day, but you're dedicated to your series, or two, and happy with being entertained by it.(make that 3 series that I love, and yes I have dressed up in uniform and been to conventions)

Here's to hoping that the new JJ Abrams Star Trek series actually happens. I mean JJ Abrams and Star Trek - two addictions in one, its got to be good right!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Julie at 10:16 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments:


  • At 6/11/2007 07:47:00 PM, Blogger Drew Costen

    My score:

    trekkiness: 141

    This means you're: Commander

    What does it mean?

    You know Trek, and you love it. You may not dress up in uniform every day, but you're dedicated to your series, or two, and happy with being entertained by it.

     
  • At 6/12/2007 09:29:00 PM, Blogger Julie

    so I get the feeling that only people nerdy enough to rank high on the trekkie test are the ones who will take it in the first place!

     
  • At 6/13/2007 11:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I am proud to say i took the test and guessed on every question, and damned if i didnt make commander.

     
--------------