Thursday, February 22, 2007,10:19 PM
Proselytizer for Satan???
So its been awhile since I was called a "proselytizer for Satan" just because I had read the Harry Potter books. Perhaps that crowd turned it's attention to the Da Vinci Code (which I read, enjoyed, and thought brought up some good questions for those who care). Anyway, I had to smile when I saw this Chick tract reposted over at Andrew Jones' blog
So from this preacher who likes Harry Potter - may the wait until July 21 be short.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Julie at 10:19 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


6 Comments:


  • At 2/22/2007 10:43:00 PM, Blogger John Lynch

    Sinner.

    (... just kidding ... see you guys in the theatre ...)

     
  • At 2/23/2007 09:28:00 AM, Blogger gerbmom

    YOU like Harry Potter?
    You LIKE Harry Potter.....
    I'm sorry, I can't come to VC anymore - I can't risk the example you set for my kids......

    (pssssst....did you reserve the new book yet?)

     
  • At 2/23/2007 09:41:00 AM, Blogger Unknown

    :)

    I haven't reserved it yet. I'm still slightly upset that the Midwest emergent gathering is now going to be over those dates - so no dressing up and going to the Naperville turned Hogsmeade festivities... I'll probably order it from amazon.

     
  • At 2/23/2007 10:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Alas to enjoy a publishing jugernaut that has sold better than 300 million books and have given birth to 4 movies who have grossed more than 3.5 billion dollars. July 12th too far away.

     
  • At 2/23/2007 02:12:00 PM, Blogger gerbmom

    So, will Deathly Hallows be going to Boulder with us? Or will we have finished it by then....?

    (If this posts twice I apologize - blogger is acting weird....)

     
  • At 2/23/2007 04:34:00 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I'll have finished it. Mr. "I read as slow as Christmas" Mike - he'll probably be reading it still...

     
--------------