Thursday, December 14, 2006,11:10 PM
Crazy Busy
So the internet does still exist, not like I've had a chance to be on it this week. This is the crazy busy time for me. It's all fun and at this point I don't know what I can cut out, but I'm exhausted and stressed. I know I'm stressed because I had to have chicken wings for dinner the last two nights. When I default to comfort foods, its bad...

So let's see. I baked something like 35 dozen cookies this past week. And today was the Playgroup Holiday Party at my house. 17 in the four and under crowd plus mommies in my basement for lunch, crafts, games, and cookie decorating. It was a tad chaotic, but lots of fun. Mike dressed up as Santa and made a guest appearance. I don't think Emma caught on that Santa was actually Daddy, although she did look a bit confused when he pulled his beard down.

Tomorrow Via Christus is hosting a community Christmas party. So I had to do all the shopping for that and then cook for a hundred something potential people. It's a bit overwhelming. Plus my family is coming into town which is great, but it meant I had to have all presents bought and wrapped.

Anyway - so thats my life at the moment. No deep thoughts, no commenting on blogs, no reading (I'm back to bedtime Sudoku to clear my mind...). Maybe I'll resurface next week...

Labels: ,

 
posted by Julie at 11:10 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 12/16/2006 10:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I call the silly season for a reason. When you add up all of the events created to celebrate this season, it gets overwhelming and it tends pull attention from why you are celebrating. Nopt sure waht the answer is... but it goes on and on. Have fun with Emily at this age. This is the age whne Christmas takes on a wondrous element.

     
  • At 8/05/2011 03:22:00 AM, Anonymous Prom Dresses Uk

    Bridesmaids usually play an important role in assisting the bride process her dream wedding. To pay them back, you should pick out bridesmaid dresses that will let them shine as well. There are still many other eye-catching bridesmaid dresses uk that are suitable for your outdoor wedding and make your bridesmaid satisfied. Cheap bridesmaid dresses with halter top and short strapless pleated dress are all good options. With dresses like these, your bridesmaids are sure to be the life of the party on the biggest day of your life.

     
--------------