Saturday, October 06, 2007,10:05 PM
Home - briefly
So I'm home from the Gathering, for a few hours at least. The past few days were full in every sense of the word. I don't think I've really slept in a week (I've decided that I officially cannot do the co-sleeping part of alternative parenting, just being in the same room as my toddler made nights rather sleepless...), but the setting and the conversations were refreshing nonetheless. I'll post some reflections soon after I've had time to collect my thoughts and settle into a relatively unscattered mode once again. But for now, I'm off again tomorrow to Oregon, IL to work at my booth at the Stronghold's Renaissance Faire. In costume. Don't ask. Really.

Anyway, I will attempt to return to regularly scheduled blog randomness on Monday.

Labels:

 
posted by Julie at 10:05 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:


--------------