Thursday, July 26, 2007,10:35 AM
Article over at God's Politics Blog
If you are regular reader here you are probably used to my ramblings on trying to be an an ethical consumer. It's something I am just beginning to explore and figure out for my life. Well earlier this year I embarked on a quest to try to purchase an ethically made bra (yes, I said bra). The process was humorous in many ways and taught me a lot about justice as it relates to retail. I wrote about the whole experience and Part 1 of my story has just been published over at the God's Politics Blog (Part 2 should be up on Monday). So head over there, read the story, and add your comments (and yes I did expect the cleavage jokes). Enjoy!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Julie at 10:35 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments:


  • At 7/26/2007 11:45:00 AM, Blogger Erin

    Brave lady!

    But I think that's a great search and I look forward to hearing what you found. You're way ahead of me - I never really thought about where my bra came from.

     
  • At 7/26/2007 11:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Julie. I enjoyed the article. It was a unique description of the obstacles an average person faces in hers or his attempt to live and consume ethically. I've posted a link to your article from my blog at theofframp.org. Blessings to you and your family.
    Jason Z.

     
  • At 7/26/2007 07:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow, Julie! God's Politics is such an awesome blog. Congratulations!

     
--------------