Wednesday, July 18, 2007,9:24 PM
Sorry for the silence...
We launch the first ever Midwest Emergent Gathering tomorrow. I've been crazy busy getting ready for it. I'm looking forward to it, it should be a great time, but I'm also nervous and stressed out... So that's all to say sorry for the dead blog time the last few days and to say that there won't be much here for the rest of the week. And to be perfectly honest, as soon as the conference is over I will be diving straight into reading Harry Potter and not rejoining civilization until I'm done... So anyway we will return to the regularly scheduled ramblings next week.

Update to add this video, because it is awesome. :) It's a spoof the new Harry Potter movie used to raise awareness about the evil practices of Lord Waldemart (aka Wal-Mart).


Labels: ,

 
posted by Julie at 9:24 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 7/19/2007 07:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    our children's school banned the "potter" books because of wizards and such yet not the "lord of the rings" or "the lion, the witch and the wardrobe" series.??
    i'm interested in reading them and seeing the movies yet i've been tentative because of the "ban" - after reading your comments from time to time about how much you enjoy them, i think i'll go ahead and take the plunge. they can't kick me out of school :) - hmmmm, i'll have my kids read them and then tell their teachers their mom made them!
    i'm feeling rebellious.
    oh - good luck this weekend!

     
  • At 7/21/2007 10:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi! Julie,

    It's me again. I have commented a lot from some of your previous posts and I don't want that the group that I belong to be judged according to what I said. Thus, may I just invite you to our Presiding Minister, Brother Eliseon Soriano's Blog at:

    esoriano.wordpress.com

    Thanks for the space and God willing that we grow in the Truth.

    Elman

     
--------------