Sunday, May 13, 2007,11:09 PM
Help Please!
Okay so I know that the first rule for web design is to make sure the page functions in all browsers. But try as I might I can't get my blog to look right in IE which is oh, just the most popular browser out there. I work on my blogger template through IE and it looks fine in Preview mode, but is "off" when it publishes. I know very little code and have been trying to slowly learn CSS, but nothing I've tried works. I know about the whole "if ie..." stuff, but still can't get my blog content and the background image centered. I generally use Firefox and occasionally view it through IE 6 and 7. From screenshots it is mostly IE that has the alignment issues that I know of (well and Dillo messes everything up, but I'm not even going to try to figure that out now).

So I need help. Does anyone who reads this know enough about CSS to read my source code and help me figure out what needs to change? I would really appreciate any help I can get. Thanks!

Labels:

 
posted by Julie at 11:09 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments:


--------------