Thursday, November 16, 2006,9:26 AM
What happened to my blog!!!???
So if any of you noticed, my blog didn't exist for most of this morning. I opened it up and there was just a bit of code on the page. I went into blogger and discovered that large portions of my template had been erased. Honestly it looked like someone had hacked in and just erased random bits. I have no idea what really happened, but it was really frustrating. I've reinstalled the basic template which connects to blogger for my posts, but it will take time to recreate all the sidebar content and get the look right. So be patient with me as I try to fix all this (and if you have any clue how this could have happened let me know...)

Labels: ,

 
posted by Julie at 9:26 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


5 Comments:


  • At 11/16/2006 12:20:00 PM, Blogger gerbmom

    No clue. And I am so sorry. What a pain to have to reconstruct all that. I'm thinking of backing up my template now whenever I change it.
    Wow. I'm hoping it wasn't malicious hacking...
    And, yes, I saw it and wondered what the heck happened.

     
  • At 11/16/2006 12:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You evidently aren't the only one...

    http://julieunplugged.blogspot.com/2006/11/bits-and-pieces-of-crazy-day.html

     
  • At 11/16/2006 02:42:00 PM, Blogger Julie

    okay so that is really weird.

     
  • At 11/16/2006 06:04:00 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Hi Julie!

    Glad to see you back up and running and am grateful for our serendipitous meeting through blog hacking, You ahve a nice blog!

    Julie

     
  • At 11/18/2006 01:52:00 AM, Blogger Scribbit

    Technology can be so frustrating! I had trouble with my sidebar for ages until I took it in to an expert.

     
--------------