Thursday, July 07, 2005,5:52 PM
Emma and her feet

I'm hungry!

For anyone who really cares - Emma made the huge developmental jump today of finally managing to put her feet in her mouth. She has been working up to it for some time now, but has failed until today to actually succeed. As a good mom, I of course praised her for the accomplishment. Mike though pouted and said he wished he could get that kind of praise for doing everyday things. I told him that if he could get his foot in his mouth I would show similar excitement. He was unable to do so.
 
posted by Julie at 5:52 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 7/11/2005 01:04:00 PM, Blogger Erin Marshalek

    Julie, Emma is adorable! I can totally see both you and Mike in her!

    My ten-year old brother was trying to impress a friend of mine the other day and started scratching his head with his foot...maybe Emma can work up to that next. : )

     
--------------