Thursday, June 23, 2005,10:22 PM
hmm... this is new
So I finally got a blog. I gave into the fad. My husband, Mike, has been posting on his blog for awhile and it seemed like an interesting hobby. I want to be able to put thoughts into words. Too often I find myself wanting to express ideas but have no outlet to do so. I hope this will be such an outlet --- if I can manage to actually find the time to post! What will I post about? Books, faith, the Emerging church, family, random stuff - basically whatever I want. Enough rambling for now - I'll formulate purposeful thoughts later.
 
posted by Julie at 10:22 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 6/30/2005 08:46:00 AM, Blogger Erin Marshalek

    Hey Julie-

    I'm excited that you have a blog now, and will be sure to check it out regularly; I'm interested in hearing what you're thinking about.

    I hope all's going well for you; hopefully we can get together sometime soon!
    -Erin

     
--------------