Monday, April 16, 2007,11:15 AM
Thinking Blogger
Gaston: "Lefou, I've been thinking".
Lefou: "A dangerous pastime."
Gaston: "I know."
- Beauty and the Beast




So in our house whenever we start a sentence with "I've been thinking," it usually gets the response of singing those Beauty and the Beast lines. (and yes, that started in the pre-toddler days). So apparently Jamie gave me a Thinking Blogger Award. I've seen this around on some of my favorite blogs already and am honored to have my emerging/mommy/rant blog listed. It has been fun to trace the whole thing to it's source (rare for memes). Anyway - thanks for the award and now I get to pass it on to five blogs that make me think.

Emerging Pensees (so what if its my husband's blog, he says some good stuff every now and then :) )
A Church for Starving Artists
Dylan's Lectionary Blog
Rose Madrid-Swetman
Faithfully Liberal (yes I know its a group blog...)

Your mission (if you are one of the tagged), should you choose to accept it, is to pay it forward as well … the rules are simple and they are three:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ (here is the gold version and the silver to better meet your needs for blog design).

And enjoy the blogs……

Labels:

 
posted by Julie at 11:15 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:


--------------