Saturday, April 07, 2007,10:27 AM
Music Meme
So Karen tagged me - Now I have to come up with music for this meme.The theme of the meme = you list seven songs/CDs that you've listened to recently and then tag seven people. (Seven people!)

Ok here goes:

1. U218 - U2
2. Daughtry - Chris Daughtry
3. Jesus Christ Superstar - Original London Cast Recording
4. WOW Hymns - Various Artists
5. Into the Mystery - David Wilcox
6. Favorite Toddler Tunes - Baby Genius
7. Ancient voices: Vox Sacra - Various Artists

You have been tagged -
Mike
Wendy
Monaca
April
Jason
Amy
Anyone who wants to be tagged! :)

Labels:

 
posted by Julie at 10:27 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 4/07/2007 11:59:00 PM, Blogger Mike Clawson

    Sorry, but I don't really listen to music much - and when it's on I don't really pay much attention to what I'm listening to.

    But I could list the last 7 sermons I've listened to! :)

     
--------------