So I'm playing the RevGalBlogPals Friday Five survey thingy. Here goes...
1) Are you a baby about small injuries?
Yes. Silly things like breaking a nail drive me nuts. But then again I can all of a sudden see blood and not realize I've cut myself... weird
2) What's the silliest way you have ever hurt yourself?
Well last night I cut myself with my fingernail while trying to peel shrimp. How dumb is that!! But once I was getting a haircut and when I stood up to go to the sink my leg was asleep, I collasped and pulled ligaments in my foot.
3) Who took care of your boo-boos when you were a child?
4) Are you a good nurse when others have boo-boos?
No. I don't want to hurt them more, so I freak out about touching them.
5) What's the worst accidental injury you've suffered? Did it require a trip to the Emergency Room?
Apparently pre-two my mom fell with me and I broke a leg and I dove from my highchair and broke my collarbone. I got to spend time in the ER last week with my toddler after she WALKED into a display case at a store and busted open her lip (2 stiches).
Labels: Fun Stuff