Thursday, August 10, 2006,2:59 PM
random eavesdropping
To file under things said by idiots...

I was in line for ice cream in downtown Naperville the other night. Behind me in line were a guy and a girl commenting about how hungry they were because they had not eaten all day (and so of course were out for ice cream mixed with cookie dough...). Then I hear the guy say - "so rural people when they're hungry eat buckets of dirt." "No way" says the girl, "eating dirt will automatically kill you." "Its true" replies the guy, "I saw it on the Discovery channel."

so this is the future of our country...
 
posted by Julie at 2:59 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 8/22/2006 01:44:00 PM, Blogger Wendy

    Wow! I never knew that about rural people and dirt. You can learn a lot standing in line for ice cream.

     
--------------