Tuesday, February 28, 2006,10:32 PM
Random image search...
Okay so I saw this on my sister-in-law’s site and thought it would be fun. It's like the google "needs" game. You do a google image search for each of your answers to the survey questions and post your favorite image from the first page of images that comes up. So here goes...

1. First name -- Julie (this is kinda creepy)


2. Middle Name -- Michelle


3. Last name - Clawson


4. Age on your next birthday - 29 (I don't get it)


5. Favorite color -- green


6. Place where you want to live -- Boulder


7. Place where you actually live - Yorkville, IL


8. A habit you have -- eating???


9. Favorite food - salmon


10. Favorite animal - sheltie


11. Your religion -- Christianity


12. Dream job – writer

Labels:

 
posted by Julie at 10:32 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 3/14/2006 10:14:00 PM, Blogger WarePhreak Wyncoop

    In photo for #4 the text is "photo 2-29 K. D. Hickey" and that is why it came up.

    I had a bunch where it was coming up because of something on or describing the picture that had no relation to what it was about. The one I couldn't figure out was my favorite food of "Lasagna" and the picture I grabbed. It was the only one not of Lasagna or making it. Check it out here.

     
--------------